Get guidance on your Healthy Eating journey!
- Are you motivated to change your diet, but don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to incorporate more vegetables into your meals, but struggle to make them taste delicious?
- Are you trying to stay away from gluten, dairy, sugar, grains, nuts, seeds, nightshades, and/or legumes, and are wondering, ‘what the heck am I supposed to eat?
- Are you looking to gain the confidence to cook, feel better and create amazing healthy meals that the whole family can enjoy?
Here's what I can help you with:
- Find effective ways to stick to a gluten free / dairy free or AIP diet without ever feeling restricted
- Learn how to cook without recipes and make simple meals taste good
- Incorporate more vegetables into your diet and learn how make them taste great
- Gain confidence and be more creative in the kitchen
- Learn a variety of exciting healthy recipes that the entire family will love
- Experience a healthy version of Italian food and culture
- Learn how to accommodate the whole family regardless of your food limitations
If you are interested in working together, book a discovery call with me so that that we can chat over Zoom. I will then be able to better understand your needs and leave you with some actionable steps to help you on your healthy eating journey.
How We Will Connect:
My Healthy Eating Coaching is offered both live and virtually
For my online practice, we will connect via Zoom or Skype for our structured coaching calls and via Whatsapp or Telegram for our daily communication where I hold you accountable on your goals and help you stay on track.
Depending on your needs, we will spend time in your kitchen, your office or I will come “virtually” with you grocery shopping!
If we are in the area, we can also work in person in a socially distanced manner for a full day, transformative session. I’ll create a custom plan for you after out initial phone consult so that I can make sure to address your specific needs.
What You Will NOT Learn if You Work With Me:
Do NOT apply to work with me if you:
- Want to follow a rigid meal plan and want to know what you are going to eat in a week (nothing against that, it’s just not my style and I teach people how to improvise good, healthy meals and be spontaneous with their food).
- Want to count calories and macros. I am all about eating a colorful, nutritious diet made of real food without stressing about numbers.
- You want to cook fancy, complex dishes that require special chef’s equipment. My food is extremely simple and healthy and tasty at the same time.
This class is for you if:
- You want to learn how to cook without recipes and make simple meals taste good
- You want to incorporate more vegetables into your diet and learn how make them taste great
- You want to experience a healthy version of Italian food and culture
- You want to gain confidence and be more creative in the kitchen
- You are running out of ideas, feel bored of always cooking the same dishes
- You want a variety of exciting healthy recipes that are packed with veggies
- The class is fully DAIRY & GLUTEN FREE, and offers Grain Free, Nightshade Free & AIP alternatives.