How To Avoid Food Poisoning While Traveling
The Ultimate GUIDE to Strengthening Your Immune System While Eating in Other Countries
Enter your email and GET THE GUIDE FOR FREE!
Free For A Limited Time Only!
A VALUE OF
What Else Is In The E-Book:
- Safety measures and anti-food poisoning best practices
- How to select a safe place to eat and stay
- Gluten FREE & AIP (Autoimmune Protocol) tips
- Natural supplements to boost your immune system while traveling
- Foods to pack for the plane and for emergency situations
- Foods to eat and foods to avoid
Long Term Consequences:
Food Poisoning can impact your liver, gut and overall health. Did you know there are more than 200 diseases caused by food containing harmful bacteria, parasites, viruses, toxins and chemical substances?
Antibiotics can help treat food born illnesses, but they also destroy your gut flora and can have serious consequences with leaky gut and the worsening of your autoimmune symptoms.
First Hand Experience:
After living in South East Asia for years and being hospitalized multiple times due to severe food poisoning, I learned the hard way and I am here to share my experience with you!
About the Author:
Food and travel writer dealing with autoimmune issues and several food intolerances, Ambra believes that exploring the world and meeting different cultures shouldn’t limit one’s health journey and clean eating habits.
Little Bites of Beauty © 2017. All Rights Reserved.