If you are looking for a last minute Christmas idea, this tutorial on how to make raw truffles is the perfect solution that allows you give healthy gifts to your dear ones and make them try how delicious sugar free can taste!
Nothing beats handmade, and making these cute little raw truffles by hand you will definitely impress your loved ones with a gift they won’t forget… Not to mention, it allows you to save money and avoid the stress of going around looking for gifts.
To make the presentation even prettier, find pretty boxes like the ones you see in the photos and customize each one with fun stickers and a handwritten card. I have given mine to a few people already and they loved it!
How to Make Raw Truffles
- To make the truffles, combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you have a smooth ball of dough.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of dough, stick a hazelnut in it and roll it between your hands until you have a nice little ball. Do that until you run out of dough.
- Place the ingredients for the coating in 3 different plates and roll 1/4 of the overall balls in each one until they are completely coated.
- To coat the last 1/4 of balls, melt the dark chocolate in a small pan and roll the remaining truffles in it.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!