In my last post, I shared with you the story ofhow I got addicted to traveling . I loved reading the messages you sent me and learning about your travel dreams and what places you wish to visit most in the world!
Some of you said that if you could turn back time, the one thing that you’d do differently is to travel more. And to travel younger. Some said they’d rather “be stuck” in traffic in Denpasar than “feel stuck” in a routine (and that really made me laugh out loud 😉
Some of you out there are navigated travelers. Some are just about to become“world class nomads” but still don’t know it.
For all those who need to get a clearer visionof what role travel has in their life, here are the 10 signs you got bitten by the travel bug.
If you experience at least 3 of these signs, you enjoy traveling.
If you experience at least 6 of these signs, you are hooked.
If you experience all 10, you’re officially a traveling nomad!
P.S. Get in touch with me! You are the perfect travel mate!
The 10 Signs You Got Bitten by the Travel Bug:
1. You take a friend or a family member to the airport and you desperately want to be the one handing over your passport at check-in. It doesn’t matter where it goes, you just have to board that flight!!
3. After a few weeks in the same place, seeing the same people, doing the same things, you start feeling gray. You need all NEW everything, and the only thing that can awaken your senses is to start looking up flights.
4. You calculate things’ costs in trips. These boots are a night at the Grand Hyatt in Hong Kong. That show is an epic couple massage in Phuket. Better to wait.
6. When debating on what outfit to buy, you opt for the one that keeps the least amount of space in your suitcase. And most likely you’ll end up not buying it because it’s much cooler to get it somewhere rad.
7. If you haven’t traveled anywhere for a few weeks, you start experimenting some grave withdrawal symptoms and can only find comfort scrolling through @SassyChris Instagram feed.
8. Constantly keeping your suitcase packed makes you feel better. Grabbing your socks from there as opposed to a regular drawer is way more charming!
9. When talking about major destinations, you speak in airport codes not city names. Any fellow travelers will get LHR and LAX. And when they get MFO and CNX too then you found a real friend!
10. You can’t remember your social but you sing when you have to spell your AA frequent flyer number on the phone. You have elite status on multiple airlines and hotel chains and have Google worksheets to keep up with points and promo deadlines.
I hope you like this post and if you are aware of any other signs that prove you’ve got bitten by the travel bug, please leave a comment below and let me know. I would love to hear!
Happy travels and I will catch you on the next post!!